What is SEO?
Our definition is search engine optimization is a form of internet marketing that brings your business more visibility in the search engine result pages (SERPs), that is non-paid (organic listings), and is targeted according to the search criteria entered into the search engine by the end user (your customer). Simply put, it is positioning your business on the first page of search results in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing for words and phrases your potential and current customers are searching.
Is SEO Important in My Line of Business?
- Fact – 94%of people searching will not go past page one of search engine results. If your business is not listed on the first page, there is a very slim chance that your business will ever be discovered online. It is critical for business owners to understand that print advertising is a thing of the past. When was the last time you used a phone book to find what you were looking for? The bottom line is, if you are not being found online, you are losing lots of business!
- Fact – 92% of people search for a product/service online before making a purchase. If you are not where your potential customers are searching, how will they find you?
- Fact – 43% of searches performed on search engines will also include a zip code or city. Therefore, your advertising efforts should be online where your customers are searching!
- Fact – 61% of individuals that found a company through search engines ended up conducting business with them. By putting your business on the first page of organic search results you will attract more qualified leads and sales for your business.
- Fact – Google uses your location to provide local search results, better known as Google maps. If your business is not listed in these results, many customers will never find you online.
What is the process of SEO?
We always use SEO best practices, that produce great results. Just ask our clients! We always have people asking us, how do you do that? As much as we would like to give away our secret sauce we cannot, but we will let you know how it works.
- Step 1: We access the back-end of your website to see what is going on. We determine what you are doing right, not so right, and what technical components of your website must be fixed to achieve first page results on search engines.
- Step 2: We must make sure the content on your website relates well to the keywords we have selected. It makes no sense to choose keywords that are irrelevant to your website, and Google knows that. You will never rank for keywords that are relevant to your website; therefore, we must enhance the content on your site to make it friendlier to target customers, as well as, search engines.
- Step 3: To display your website on Google’s SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) they must believe in your website. So, our third component is to build a stronger reputation with search engines by building links with other credible, related, websites.
How soon will I start to see results?
The SEO process is different for every business. The time for SEO to depends of the nature of the industry, how competitive keywords are, how old the domain name is, how reputable the website is, how relevant the keywords are, and many other factors. With that said, for most clients we start to getter better rankings in as soon as 6-8 weeks!
More info on SEO…
- We start by setting you up for success. Our team will do extensive keyword research to identify the best opportunities that exist in your marketplace.
- We narrow down the keywords to target the most relevant to your target customer and the desired action you want the visitor to take after clicking to your website.
- We optimize your website to enhance the accessibility and content (steps 1 & 2).
- We work to build your reputation and achieve rankings (step 3).
Why DesignThisWebsite.com for Your Business’s SEO needs?
- We work above and beyond your typical SEO companies – Our goal is for you to not only achieve great rankings, but also convert more traffic into leads, and leads into customers. Our goal is for your business to generate more phone calls, sales, and leads throughout our partnership.
- We have a great reputation. Just call one of our clients. We have a 100% renewal rate on all SEO contracts! The value our clients see in our services speaks for itself.
- Most companies see us much like an in-house marketing manager, but without the big expensive salary of course. We will act as a consultant with any of your internet marketing needs, and go above and beyond to help your business succeed!
- Acquiring new customers is the reason that you are interested in SEO, and we appreciate that. This is why we work hand-in-hand with you to make this critical step work. We website optimization and analytics services to achieve better conversion ratios, and maximize spend efficiency.